Michelle Dionne Thompson Coaching and Consulting
Coaching for Women in Law and Academia
Sanity in the Midst of Insane Industries
- Are you a woman who is in academia (Doctoral Candidates to tenured faculty and everything in between)?
- Do you have professional and personal goals that you really want and struggle to meet?
- Do you struggle with having room to think in the classroom, in meetings, and with other colleagues?
- Do you want to put writing in its place?
You are not alone! As a part-time professor, I learned so much about setting personal and professional goals and developing plans to implement them. I want to pass on what I have learned to you.
Becoming a member of your Tribe of Academic Warriors will:
- Help you develop a roadmap to accomplishing personal and professional goals;
- Give you the tools to get back on track with those goals;
- Plan your time so that you can do what you like about your job.
The Tribe will do this with:
- Alternating monthly Q & A and topic calls so that you can get guidance about how to approach these challenges;
- Recorded calls so that you have them for your reference;
- A Facebook group of your peers so that you can regularly contact me and rely on your peers for online support;
- Accountability for achieving your goals;
- A one-on-one 45 minute goal setting and planning call with me so YOU can take charge of your work life;
- Reduced rate coaching with me.
Join the Tribe of Academic Warriors to change your personal and work life!
- You can receive all of these benefits at the annual rate of $290 OR
- You can receive all of these benefits at the monthly subscription rate of $25/month
- We meet the first Tuesday of every month through May 2017
Join Tribe of Academic Warriors